Be Sure to Come out to the DSTO Information Fair this October 18th, 2017 from 1pm to 8pm
THE DAY INCLUDES:
– Information from Toronto based agencies on services and supports for transitional youth (16 years of age and older) and adults (18 years of age and older) with a developmental disability.
– The opportunity to explore purchasing services with your Passport dollars.
– Information on fee for service programs.
– Agency and Community Partner presentations:
– 1:15pm-2:00pm: DSO Access to Services, Supports and Passport Funding
– 2:15pm-3:00pm: Panel Discussion: What you can do while you wait for funded services
– 3:15pm–4:00pm: Yellow Brick Road: Self-Advocate discussion, activities and personal reflection inspired by the characters in the Wizard of Oz
– 6:00pm–6:45pm: DSO Access to Services, Supports and Passport Funding
– 7:00pm–7:45pm: Panel Discussion: What you can do while you wait for funded services
– Opportunity for families to speak to dsto agency staff, self-advocacy groups and family groups.
More information will be available on the Developmental Services Ontario (DSO) website as we get closer to the event. Please check in for updates at www.dsotoronto.ca
– Presentations from the Fair will be available for viewing after the event at www.connectability.ca
A Free Event on Wednesday October 18, 2017• 1:00pm – 8:00pm
The Warehouse Event Venue at Downsview Park
35 Carl Hall Road. Unit 2
Toronto, Ontario, M3K 2B6
More information can be found here