The Scotiabank Waterfront Marathon is this Sunday! Be a part of our Cheering team and help us win a Prize!
This October, there are two great ways you can support Pegasus
Support Pegasus in our cheering section for the Toronto Waterfront Marathon, Help us win a prize!
You can also support us here: here
Also, We have a fundraiser/film festival, named the Pegasus Inspirational Film Festival, happening this October 26th. Details are here:
Be sure to check our newsletter! Out now
Read the full newsletter here
This year Pegasus is proud to announce that it will be hosting its first ever film festival PIFF: Pegasus Inspirational Film Festival!
All of our programs have been working with Ryerson and York University film students to create a two minute movie in the genre and style of their choice. Pegasus participants have been instrumental in the whole process both in front of the camera and behind the scenes and are excited to show their films on the big screen at Imagine Cinema, Market Square Toronto.
On October 26th Pegasus will be hosting PIFF as a fundraising gala event. Family and friends from the community are welcome to join us to watch the premier viewing of the short films plus there will be a silent auction and an chance to schmooze with the stars!. Tickets are bring sold at our head office (931 Kingston Road) for $30 each. We accept cash, cheque, and e transfer. Be sure to include the names of the ticket holders with payment. Email email@example.com for details
Check out this video made last year to promote Pegasus!
Heather Robinson is hosting a LipSense Facebook Party starting Thursday, August 24th until Sunday, August 27th. There will be Live demos, games and trivia. Heather has graciously offered to donate up to 40% of the party sales to Pegasus.
The party can be found here
Be Sure to Come out to the DSTO Information Fair this October 18th, 2017 from 1pm to 8pm
THE DAY INCLUDES:
– Information from Toronto based agencies on services and supports for transitional youth (16 years of age and older) and adults (18 years of age and older) with a developmental disability.
– The opportunity to explore purchasing services with your Passport dollars.
– Information on fee for service programs.
– Agency and Community Partner presentations:
– 1:15pm-2:00pm: DSO Access to Services, Supports and Passport Funding
– 2:15pm-3:00pm: Panel Discussion: What you can do while you wait for funded services
– 3:15pm–4:00pm: Yellow Brick Road: Self-Advocate discussion, activities and personal reflection inspired by the characters in the Wizard of Oz
– 6:00pm–6:45pm: DSO Access to Services, Supports and Passport Funding
– 7:00pm–7:45pm: Panel Discussion: What you can do while you wait for funded services
– Opportunity for families to speak to dsto agency staff, self-advocacy groups and family groups.
More information will be available on the Developmental Services Ontario (DSO) website as we get closer to the event. Please check in for updates at www.dsotoronto.ca
– Presentations from the Fair will be available for viewing after the event at www.connectability.ca
A Free Event on Wednesday October 18, 2017• 1:00pm – 8:00pm
The Warehouse Event Venue at Downsview Park
35 Carl Hall Road. Unit 2
Toronto, Ontario, M3K 2B6
More information can be found here